Saturday, July 15, 2006

Went to buy boots for the Sec 1s today.
I thought the Sec 1s will be late.
But instead,
the Sec 3s are.
HA HA HA.
& I found out that the only Sec 3s who are going is ASG! :D :D

MRT! =D

We got lost.
No one has ever been to Lavender street.
So, we got lost.
We roamed around the place,
asking for directions.
Then we came across this shop.
& there's this cute dog inside! :D :D

Awww!!
So adorable!

ALAS!
The shop was at Beach Road all along.
We're all sweating when we reached there.
Yeap! Bought everything, & the Sec 1s went off.

After that, we went to town!
Bugis! Here we come! :D

Saw this really really really nice purple bag at Zinc.
I really really wanted it.
& that Portugal bag!
OH MAN.

SISSY using her phone!

JOYCE LEE :D :D :D

Sissy & my shoe :)

Reflections (:

Change of plans.
Didnt go to Ade's place in the end.
So we decided to go to Seoul Garden to celebrate Lian's early birthday.
& it isnt cheap :/

Raw meat.
Mwahaha!

Cook the food (:

They're busy :D

PF & ME! =)

Messy table.

Nata de Coco + Milk + Red & green syrup + Green jellies + Red jellies + Ice + alot alot alot more :D :D :D

It melted :/

Pf is so darn RICH!
She's always withdrawing money & buying clothes all the time.
Oh wells (:

Im losing it.
I cant blog like last time.


I hope Faizal dont make him mad.
Cos if he's mad,
he'll show me attitude.
& if he shows me attitude,
I'll skin him.
Ha ha ha!

I DID SISSY'S SKIN YESTERDAY!
CHECK HER BLOG OUT YEAH? :D

No comments: